Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter

Easter weekend was so much fun my mom's birthday was on the 21st so I flew in and suprised her for her birthday. It was so much fun and Dave did a wonderful job getting us all together. Thanks Dave :)
Easter Sunday was my neice Taylor's birthday so Hayley put together a great birthday/easter party for the family on Saturday. It was so good to see everyone.
The Same weekend was Dave's and Justin first weekend in the world finals for Chariot racing so I hung out all day on sunday up at the track with my mom (she loves it when she has someone to hang out with)!!! It was a great weekend to go home.
So here a few pics from Easter Weekend:






2 comments:

Lynsi said...

Cute pictures!

Hayley said...

All those little bunnies look so cute! Time for another visit Aunt Kate:)