Thursday, September 18, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!


We were so excited for yesterday. I could hardly sleep the night before I was so nervous and then it was time to go. We finally found out what sex our baby was. There was no question it is a baby boy in there. He was more than willing to show us too.

I was so excited I finally could go buy something for the baby. So I headed out and found some really cute stuff. So when Mike got home I put one of the outfits in a bag and told him it was from me and his baby boy. His face just lighten up and he was really excited so I took a picture. Mike is going to be a great father and I am so excited to have our little boy!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

birdbabies said...

congratz! we are so excited for you guys!

Kim said...

How exciting! That is definitely the best ultrasound so far huh?!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kate, Mike and baby boy!

cheeriBABY said...

So fun! We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet him. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes fast. Well it will for us. Maybe not for you.

Bri B said...

Kate, I am so happy for you. Boys are so much fun. We need a few more boys in this family. Now I can start making a blanket for the little tike. I have been anxiously waiting to here, I think I have called your mom like three times this month just to ask if you knew yet. Can't wait to see you in December. Take care of my nephew, yourself, and well Mike can fend for himself. j/k Love you guys!

The Jacobsons said...

YEAH! We finally have our basketball team! 5 boys for team 'Grandpa'! Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys, you and Mike will make amazing parents! I am so excited to see you guys again in December!

Julie Laughlin said...

I didn't even know you were expecting. That's great! Congrats!

Hayley said...

Yeah...another boy for the family! Auz needs all the help he can get. As for the Greek festival, way to support our heritage;)

Becky said...

Kate, boys are great! Good Luck

Cassie said...

Congratulations! What a fun story to tell your boy when he gets older. Good idea.

Camille said...

Kate and Mike--congrats!! I just barely heard by reading your blog!! I hope things are going well and that you are feeling good!
Take Care, Cami

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hoo-ray for little boys!! So happy for you!