Monday, August 2, 2010

New Bed is a Success!!

Well I got this picture this afternoon when he went down for his nap. He loves his new bed. We have not had any problems with him climbing out so far. He knows he can climb in and out but when we put him down he stays put. Today was our first go at the naps the other days he has fallen asleep either in the car or in the stroller and then we move him to his bed. He wanted his book, so I just handed it to him and figured he could look at it until he got sleepy and he did.


My new favorite part of putting him to sleep is tucking him in like a big boy and then he waves to me bye, bye so I will leave and he can go to sleep.

Goodnight little one and Sweet Dreams!!!!

1 comments:

Cher said...

Oh, this is so cute, you guys are training such a nice boy. I am glad you posted! I have been wondering how you are doing!