Thursday, June 3, 2010

6 Weeks at Grandma's....

We had so much fun with family, but I wish I would of taken more pictures. We went to Boise for a weekend and Louis had so much fun with his cousins Trey and Brookey. Then another weekend we got to see Papa Drakos and then headed up to Jason and Mary's. Louis loved their big dog and playing with the boys. Mike got them all rawled up as usual.





Well on the few sunny days we had we loved having grandma's backyard. Thanks mom and Dave for putting up with us for this long and making us feel at home.


Louis throwing the footballs down to dad and then dad would hit play golf balls back at him. Crazy boys!!!
One day while Mike was mowing the lawn I finally pulled out some of Louis's toys and he was so happy to find this one, but all he wanted to do was have Mike or I push his on the drive way.
Well Aunt Lynsi had her baby early which we were happy about so one day I went up to help her and G.G. came up also so here she is entertaining Louis.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad I got to see you too. And papa drakos crazy to see pics of him. Looks the same. 10 bags is nothing!