Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lagoa do Taquaral

They have a huge lake in the city that has a walking trail around it. In the beginning it also has a little zoo with different types of birds and other little animals. It was a pretty walk, around the whole lake it is about 3 miles.

This is me at the end so I know I look awesome. I was a hot day when we went.
They have peddle boats to go around the lake. Get ready Mom and Janis I will be taking you!!!


I made Mike take this picture it reminded me of the father in Kung Fu Panda.

They had a huge fake snake the wound through this grove of trees.


The best part of the whole day was when we could not find a taxi to take us back to our hotel. So there we went for the long journey home in the heat. It was not as bad as I thought, but Mike said I looked dead when we got home.

0 comments: