Thursday, July 22, 2010

Brazilian Rodeo

One of Mike's coworkers invited us to go to the Rodeo (Hodeo is how it is pronounced here). We had so much fun, but definitely no the place for kids, but of course like always Lou was getting everyone's attention.

Here we are getting dinner. You sat down and order like a restaurant, high class rodeo for me!!

They had a ton of animals to see. You could hold the snake but all of us opted out of that one so I had to take the picture with a random person.

The cattle here is massive. At first I thought it was fake and we got closer and it was real. You could even sit on them if you wanted too.

And they also had miniature size ones. Just for Louis he sat on it for two seconds and got freaked out. So I missed the shot.

This was the real one that I thought was fake.

0 comments: