Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Sunny Day!!!

Sorry about the photos, but I could not get them to upload flipped.
So here is Louis entertaining his Lady friends!!! What a stud..



They were making animals noises with him and he loved it.


Louis and I have so much fun down at the pool and today was a great day to be in the sun. It was my first taste at the Brazilian sun...HOT, HOT, HOT...we had to stay in the pool just to keep our bodies cool from the sun. Also so Louis could play with the cute girls who love to play with him.

To end my wonderful day was my husband that came home to take us out to Omatuto (Brazilian Churrascaria) my favorite. It was delicious and I missed it so much when I was back in the states. I can say there will be few things that I miss about Brazil when we leave.

4 comments:

cheeriBABY said...

Love the updates! Kate your hair is getting so long. Miss you guys!

Hayley said...

I am jealous of your fun sunny days! Even though it was snowy and cold we had a lot of fun during the holidays! cute pics!

thebakerbook said...

I wish i was there in the hot sun!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure you are going to want to come back after all that sun in the winter. No Vday in Brazil, at least the flower prices weren't outrageous!