Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Louis and I headed back to Utah for the holidays. Mike was going to be really busy with work in December so we left to go to Grandma Sharon's for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to be with family for Thanksgiving, but Louis and I sure did miss dadddy!!

I also left my camera in Brazil so here are a few pictures my mom took of everyone. After dinner was over and everyone was settled down. My mom started a new tradition to give the grandkids Christmas pajamas on Thanksgiving so they can wear them throughout the month of December. They all loved them.



Here is G.O. with Gabby, Taylor, and Sam

Here are a few attempts to get all the grandkids together for a picture.
Louis did not want to sit there for the life of him.


Here are the kids playing Wii and the boys below watching Football
Classic Thanksgiving!!


1 comments:

Becky said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your family. Happy late Thanksgiving and Christmas.